Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Whirlwind Day in the Big Apple


Yesterday I was able to meet the wonderful and (even more glamorous-in-person) Jessica Ricks of Hapa Time! I was so excited, I could barely contain my enthusiasm. Seriously, what better way can you cap off a day trip into the city? The bebe X GLAMOUR event was very fancy, the whole store alight with color and shimmer, making me miss summer. Come quicker spring! Dreaming about a little sun these days for sure.

Dinner consisted of an amazing meal at Miss Korea. Guys, I'm not kidding, K-Town is where my stomach wants to LIVE. After logging it back to the dorms, I ended the night eating about a fourth of a full sized Korean creme cake from Tous Les Jours, a chain bakery with the best angel-fluffed frosting you've ever had melt in your mouth. (Get the Strawberry one.)

Had I woken up earlier I definitely would have tried Aburiya Kinosuke again for lunch. If anyone has a craving for traditional Japanese food (no California rolls here, sorry) go to 213 E 45th St, New York, NY 10017! Is it bad that I sort of live for their Miso Cod? Maybe this fall, when I start my job, I can come here for a once a month treat to myself. 

My outfit is a white scarf (Divided by H&M), denim jacket (Levi's), beige and black dress (SheInside). I ran into the bebe store right as I was leaving the Columbus Circle Shopping Center, to look for the dress Jessica was wearing and I was right -- it definitely is bebe. Does Jessica have impeccable taste, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment