Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Brown Smokey Eyes and Bold Brows Look

I like to play up just 2 features on my face per day.

I just got a bunch of new ELF products and so today's look is a high and low end look. My lips are horribly chapped so I cropped that out!

1) Brows - ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark, used the tinted wax and the setting powder, with an angled eyeliner brush.

2) First layer, NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Dark Brown smudged with ring finger all over the lid. Next, I layered a shimmering light metallic brown Urban Decay eye shadow over that with a Sephora eyeshadow brush (got them on sale, $7 for two). Seems like the shimmer UD eye shadows have a lot of fall out so the sticky cream base of the NYX eye pencil helped it hold.

3) Finally, I used the Almay automatic eyeliner in black shimmer on the lower lash line, and a few coats of Maybelline's the Falsies Flared mascara in non-waterproof on my short, but naturally curled eyelashes.

Photos taken by my lovely suitemate, Joanna Zheng on a borrowed DSLR Canon T3i.

I apologize for the lag between posts! I just haven't gotten enough free time to blog or post lately due to school work, but graduation is soon so maybe this summer I'll really revamp this site!




No comments:

Post a Comment