Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Feeling FRESH AND SWEATY for Summer

Sometimes getting yourself ready for a new season is really painful. And I mean like eyes burning and contacts falling apart in your face as sweat, sunscreen, primer, and foundation streams into your eyes while burning your tear ducts and searing your sight. So. I've learned a few things. One, gently and I mean gently dab just a little sunscreen around your eyes but don't go crazy. You could skip it all together and have sun glasses glued to your face, but those slide of my sweaty nose in the humid heat.

This took me all of 5 minutes to apply.

And soon I'll be off to find something to soothe the rumbling tummy of a hungry kiddo on a Saturday morning.

Face: Dr Jart + Premium BB Cream, SPF 45
Concealer: Shiseido Concealer for Circles in Ivory
Lips: Maybelline Moisture Extreme SPF 15 in Wine on Ice
Brows: ELF Eyebrow Kit in Dark
Lashes: L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion in Blackest Black

Before photo without lip product.


After photo with just a dab of the lipstick mixed with lip balm.


No comments:

Post a Comment