Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Face Saver

I know I have a ton of face wash left from a variety of brands, but I received this tiny sample tube of Chanel anti-pollution face wash, and realized it has SAVED me from the pollution aggravation of this city. It works better I think than the korean face mask from the Face Shop. One wash reduces the redness of my pimples and dries them out completely, it also makes the bumps on my skin smaller. I finally found it on Nordstrom website for $45 and I'm going to purchase it when I finish all my other bottles of face wash. It doubles as a make up remover and a tiny amount lathers very well and makes many smooth bubbles.

I literally think its priced way too high but nothing I've tried has ever been this perfect for my skin.

I just wanted to share this with you in case you were interested in finding a new face wash for your skin too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment