Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Reliving the Glory Days - Prom Eye Makeup Look


Using some dark silver, dark taupe, and champagne eye shadows from a Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow palette, I managed to create a sultry evening look suitable for sneaking into teenager's pre-prom parties. Haha, just kidding, it was to send off a family friend. I wasn't his date, more like his dang photographer!

I finished the look with some sweeps of CoverGirl's Lash blast mascara in blackened brown, black winged eyeliner in Revlon Colorstay marker eyeliner, and lined the lower lash line in Wet n Wild's Color Icon eye/brow liner pencil in black.

You don't need the tools I mentioned to create the look, or the specific brands, but I hope you all get the idea!

Wow I look a little sleepy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment